BUILDING CONFIDENCE and JOY in your BUSINESS FINANCES
BOOKKEEPING TRAINING QUICKBOOKS TRAINING
- Certified Professional Bookkeeper
- Certified QuickBooks ProAdvisor
- Experienced Instructor
- Great client reviews
- Author and Adventurer
Do You Need QuickBooks Training?
- do I make more sales with social media postings, or do I make more sales by networking in person?
- do I get more sales on FaceBook or Google Ads?
- how many times does a potential client have to see my page before they buy?
- which products or services make the most profit?
- does it cost more to buy local, if available, or have it made and shipped from China?
- why do I have Accounts Receivables or Payables showing that I know have been paid?
- do I know what every account represents on the Income Statement and Balance Sheet?
- do I know what my taxes and GST/HST payable might be? Do i have plans in place to pay them when due?
- when do I need to register for GST/HST? Do I need to charge PST? And what about US sales tax if I sell to the States?
- where do I spend my time? How much is spent on marketing, production, sales, bookkeeping, social media, etc?
- where am I more profitable? What is my R.O.T (return on time) spent in each of these areas?
- how much in sales am I missing, by doing my own bookkeeping or social media marketing?
- what is the dollar value I need in sales, to delegate my less profitable time to someone else?
- how much "personal time" do I need to re-energize me and increase my profitability?
- and so many more quiestions.... everything has a time or dollar value. And time - ALWAYS - has a dollar value.
Books and Articles
Is Your Business Healthy? 7 Reasons Why You May Need QuickBooks Training
Bookkeeping & Beyond: The Simple 7-Step System to Access the Financial Power of Your Business
Finding Your Freedom: Eliminating the Stress of Bookkeeping for Small Businesses
What our clients say...
Whether you're in the service industry....
- "I was very lucky to have Jackie as a teacher & mentor. She has a passion for teaching & loves what she does. She is always available to help and explains things thoroughly. Thanks to her patience, knowledge and amazing training abilities, I have taken on new challenges & have grown more confident in my abilities. Thanks Jackie!."
Nicole FLoodOffice Manager/ Executive Assistant
- "Jackie is awesome! I have been using her bookkeeping services for the last 7 or 8 years. Jackie is extremely knowledgeable, efficient and friendly, takes the time to answer any questions that I may have and keeps me up to date on any changes in bookkeeping practices."
Holly StambaugAlberta Laser Therapy
- "Jacqueline (Jackie) Bernal is a very knowledgeable, experienced, professional and qualified Bookkeeper. Jackie has both extensive theoretical and practical experience in bookkeeping and training. In addition, Jackie has an extensive professional network and knowledge of Alberta business ecosystem, which put her in a great position to refer her clients to trusted professionals and resources in the event that she can't help them directly. I recommend Jackie without hesitation.."
Jean Jacques Mitakaro, CMgrBusiness/Non-profit/Charity Consultant. Business Strategist at Business Link
... the trades...
- "I have had the pleasure of working with Jacqueline, I am a welder by trade and thru her teaching and training I am quickly learning how to do data entry in both Quick Quickbooks and Excel .."
- "Very knowledgeable, Great experience. I had 0 experience with bookkeeping and after completing the coarse I feel I’m ready to take it on with the training I received.. Highly recommended if interested in learning Book keeping!."
Jason RebalkinTeam Lead - Outside Maintenance Solutions
- Jackie's teaching methods are great. I found her to be very clear and concise, with a straightforward approach.The course can be tailored to your specific personal or company needs (using your own books), which is such an asset, and really sets this course apart from other, generic or overcrowded bookkeeping courses that lack Jackie's personal approach. I highly recommend Jackie, and this course to anyone looking to begin bookkeeping, or to further their knowledge
Lynse MoiseyOffice Manager - ABBA Group of Companies
... or exploring new opportunities ...
- "I took a training session with Jackie on Quickbooks. She is very highly skilled and knowledgeable, patient, listens and explain everything really well. I would highly recommend Jackie for all your training needs. Thank you Jackie"
Phillip JacobOffice manager of a church
- "Jackie (Jacqueline Bernal) is one of best instructors / educator I have had come across. She knows what she talks about, concise, to the point, yet elaborative when needed. Most importantly, she is a good listener, takes time to explain with examples. I am pretty sure that many will benefit from taking courses from this great instructor."
Alamgir HossainBusiness Owner
- I have been working with Jackie and her team for 4 years now, and highly recommend JB Training for all your bookkeeping or accounting needs. Their fast friendly team offers great customer service and a quick turn around on all requests.
... our clients have great things to say about us!
- "Jackie went from doing our books to training our in house bookkeeper. She is passionate about helping small businesses learn how to keep their books up to date, manage their cash flow and ultimately grow their business. We have greatly appreciated Jackie's experience and expertise over the years!."
- I took Jackie's 2 day crash course on bookkeeping and accounting through a self employment program, and I sincerely recommend her services to anyone. She is extremely knowledgeable, and the course was broken up in to very manageable portions. Its set up so well, I believe it could be used for a high school curriculum with great success. The only downside: She had to speed through it to get it done, but she still managed to expertly get the information across.
Brody RBusiness Owner
- I have been working with Jackie for more years than I can remember. Great service and reasonable prices keep me a loyal customer.
Chris Stambaugh, MPA, SPA, HLMBurwell School of Photography & ImagineThat Photographics